Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonah (a few weeks late)



We did celebrate Jonah's birthday on time, we just haven't been home long enough since then for me to do a slide show for his little life. I think after today I fell in love with him all over again. He may be a little challenging at times but, he is so happy and lovable. You will see that as you look at each picture.
My second born son/child turned 5 on July 6. When he was born he weighed 8lbs 5oz on grew at a rapid pace. He was a welcomed addition to our family and has brought us many laughs over the last 5 years and I am looking forward to many more. He is full of life and energy and is all things boy! He loves cowboys & guns & sheriff things. But he is so tender and loving and some days can't get enough love. He loves people and being around them. He really is a joy to our lives. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for him and his determined spirit. I think once I told someone that Jonah was teaching us what it meant to be parents, and I still think that! I love the way he lives his little life and how he loves his family. It's so awesome to see a child 100% in love with his daddy. I am proud to call him our own!
Jonah, I love you son. You are so fun loving and friendly and determined and helpful. I pray that God gives me the wisdom to raise you to use all the pieces of your personality for the Lord. Your tender heart is so sweet and I am excited to see you grow & mature. Happy 5th birthday!

1 comment:

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

too cute. They are all growing up too fast. I am not ready for this, i need a rewind button.