Friday, May 16, 2008

Look Alikes

Okay, so lately I've been trying to remember what my babies looked like and who favors whom. (i think it's whom...sorry not an english major) So I have been planning on finding pictures of all the kids at about the same age...here are some of my favorites, they are all around 6 months old in these pictures. From the top left, Anna (first two pictures), Jonah (next 3 pictures), Elias (two pictures), and Elizabeth the last two. They all look different and yet the same. It's an amazing thing to see what the same two parents can do with the gene pool. Here's our beautiful babies, I am a little sad that they are slowly growing.

ps. sorry to those of you who look at our blog that i suggested no one looks. I am glad I don't do this in vein and that you love my kiddos enough to check them out. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: