Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baby Back Fat




This outfit did wonders for Elizabeths love handles, back fat, and cute belly! I had to show off her adorable rolls. How come we wouldn't think an adult in the 95% for their weight looked cute in a tight halter top and jean shorts. In fact we would have some choice thoughts about her! But...look at that cute baby girl with her neck & upper back rolls and her cute little love handles and the rolls on the thighs & arms. Shes so "squishy" as my good friends the Grinns would call her! I kept looking at her yesterday thinking I needed some pictures of this. So here you go...Enjoy her cute rolls!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andria said...

Oh my gosh...those are wonderful rolls. I love babies that age...so soft. They're never like that again, are they?! She's adorable!