Monday, March 3, 2008

Sweet Relaxation

 
 
Okay, so first let me say I love the carefree way these girls are lounging! I went in to check on Elizabeth while she was napping before church yesterday and found her totally relaxed and free! It was too cute to me how she had her dress pulled up and her arms and legs stretched. And then I walked out and found Anna doing almost the same thing, only she was watching the beloved Mickey Mouse Clubhouse-a favorite at our house these day (what exactly are "toodles"?). Anyway, I just had to share my girls sweet relaxation. Oh to be that carefree! I am not sure what carefree even means anymore. I don't want to complain because I know plent of people who would love to have my cares but some day I long for carefreeness(not sure if that's a word)! Right now my cares include making sure 6 people have clean clothes to wear, clean dishes to eat off of, a somewhat sanitary house, some clean walk spaces so we aren't running to the ER for twisted ankels, and oh yeah you can't forget the need to fill bellies. Those bellies seem to be neverendingly empty. They wake up hungry, come home from school hungry, and sometimes think they are hungry when they go to bed. AHHH, it's neverending! But I am loving every sleep deprived minute of my non-carefree state! :) Well, just about every minute!! Does anyone have the number to a good cheap nanny, who cooks and cleans and maybe even owns a house on the beach that I could get away to? (I am laughing at myself now...)I think I'll close on that note.

Oh wait, I forgot I wanted to share some news about sleeping also. It was a big night in our house this past Thursday beacuse Elizabeth and Anna became true roommates. We rearragened Anna's room and put the crib back up in there for Elizabeth. I think maybe Anna kind of remembered that it was her's but we made a big deal out of it being Elizabeth's bed and she was pretty excited to share her space with her sister. The first thing I hear every morning is Anna's sweet little voice talking to Elizabeth telling her good morning! I'll try to post pictures of our boy rooms and girl rooms soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi McKee said...

Love this blog! I've thought about changing religions so we could get another wife (instead of a nanny) But Marty says one is enough for him ! Ha. Your girls are precious and I miss the those carefree days too =big time

Heidi McKee said...

Love this blog! I've thought about changing religions so we could get another wife (instead of a nanny) But Marty says one is enough for him ! Ha. Your girls are precious and I miss the those carefree days too =big time