Monday, April 28, 2008

Have you seen a sweeter cowboy? This sceene when I walked in was so sweet to me that I had to run and grab the camera to capture it. It kind of reminded me of the little boy from Hope Floats who always wore different costumes. He's so cute, it makes me want to cry looking at the little face change into a big boy each day! I've been kind of emotional lately about the kids growing up. I need to get ahold of myself.


And of course this one was out in the other room sporting the ball cap not knowing I was pining over his brothers hat. And when I saw him, I just had to capture the pretty face. I know some of you are probably tired of reading how I think my kids are pretty but...they are! :) By the way, I am sure you noticed the mess in the back ground-I NEVER let them destroy it like this anymore. And since Jonah can't really play outside he has resorted to digging through the closet and completely emptying it. AHH, it's going to take me a whole day to clean this up. Anyone need any little boy toys?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: