Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas PJ's


My parents get all of the grandkids matching Christmas pajama's to wear on Christmas eve. So here we are showing our jammies off. Getting all of our sillies out so that we could go to sleep...so the great "visitor" would come. I love how our house if full of silliness and how well it's displayed here. I know sometimes I complain and sometimes I even yell at Dan for getting them all wound up before bedtime. But I think this kind of stuff will be what I miss the most when our kids are too cool for us. Or maybe they won't ever be that way...can't a girl dream!?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Libby Juarez said...

you will be glad to know that Ty and I never thought we were too cool for our parents. Your babies may be the same way. We can always hope!