Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Year Old

A year ago this is what was going on in our house. A pregnant mommy, I just had to show how big my tummy was, and then a beautiful new addition to our White house. Elizabeth Marie was born October 23rd. She was 3 weeks early and took us a little by surprize. As you can see in the pictures she was big and healthy and so loved. We have had a fun year getting to know her and had to work hard at learning how to be parents to 4 kids. I don't know who said it was the same as having 3 but I hate to tell them it's a whole lot harder. :)
Elizabeth is now 1, she's walking, babeling, eating table food, climbing, drinking whole milk, and does lots of exploring. I find her following me around the house just to see what's going on. She's still pretty quiet but will let you know when she's unhappy about some thing. All in all, she's been a great 4th baby and I am proud to have her as mine. I cannot wait to see how she turns out to be as she continues to grow and change. I have mixed feelings about her growing up, I am happy to see the changes and freedom that come in having your babies grow a little but sad to see these "baby" times pass us by not to be revisited.
Happy brithday sweet girl! We love you so!
(her stats for her 1 year check, 24lbs 8oz, 29.5 inches)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't believe that she is already a year old!! Time goes to fast!