Thursday, August 21, 2008

Open House





We went to the boys school tonight to meet the new teachers. We are blessed to have two great teachers this year. Elias got a veteran teacher, Mrs. Mercer, she's been teaching for 30 years and is retiring after this year. And you may recognize Jonah's teacher, Ms. Krystal, she was Elias' teacher last year. We are looking forward to two great teachers and a great year of school.
I love you my big boys, I am so blessed to be your mommy and to have spent the first 5 years of your life caring for you. I placed you into God's hands when you were born, and now I really ask for his provision of you as you spend your days with someone else. Go bless the people you come into contact with. Your sweet friendly spirits are bound to make someone's day. I will be waiting for you when you come home. I love you!~mom

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Mrs Mercer was my preschool teacher!