Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My New Sweater

Do you like my new sweater? And my wrinkly knees! My Auntie Dante' got this sweater for me at a mom's group clothes exchange. My mommy thought I looked so cute on Sunday when she dressed me in it! I turned 3 last week. I am becoming a big girl now. I am working hard at going potty in the big girl potty. I love playing with my ponies, my doll house, outside and with playdough. Elizabeth and I are becoming better friends everyday and I can't wait until she is big enough to play with me rather than take my toys and run. I really love my boys (or brothers) I want to do what they do and say what they say. I hope you like the little picture collage that mom put together. ~Anna

Isn't she cute? We had fun posing for these pictures and I thought the progression needed to be shown. She's a sweet girl, full of life and energy and her own will. She brings much to our family with her sweet, stuborn nature. We so love her and who she is turning into. We pray that she becomes a Godly woman who uses her will for his glory. We love you Anna! mom & dad
Posted by Picasa

No comments: