Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cruel Torture

I know...I know...it's not very nice at all to take a 4 year old with a cast on to a pool full of people! It was the second night in a row at the same place. And I must brag on Jonah for a minute, he was so well behaved and such a good spot about not being able to go in the pool, it made me want to buy him a pool. But since the cost of a pool would consume just about our annual income, we settled on two fudge pops when we got home! (he didn't seem to mind the differnce!) And we will be making several trips to this pool with a water slide in a few weeks for him to be able to enjoy being a "free spirited" little man! Can you believe he's going to be 5 in just a matter of a few weeks!!!???!!! I can't, it doesn't seem right that I should have two children of school age. Okay, we'll save that for another sappy post. For now, I must apologize to my sweet Jonah for making him watch everyone else swim. We won't be doing that again until his cast comes off! Next time the sitting on the side won't be b/c of a cast it will probably be some sort of time out for trying to do tricks that he shouldn't be doing. :)
And this one of Anna I thought was just cute. I don't really know what she was doing but she looked cute and so you get to see it! She's such a pleasant child. Mostly happy, and when we put her to bed at night she almost sings her good nights she so happy to be there. It's too funny.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: